EMERGENCY INTERVENTION AFTER AN ACCIDENT AT MAISON SAINT-GABRIEL
Following a hydraulic oil spillage on the tin-plated copper roof of this listed building, the DL HERITAGE rapid response team was dispatched on-site in order to carry out tests and analyses. The contaminated areas were successfully cleaned without damaging the sheen of the roof. The Maison Saint-Gabriel was erected in 1660 and was acquired by Marguerite Bourgeois in 1668. The Canadian roofing sheets had been renovated in 1997.